Нагаи, Мацудзо

Мацудзо Нагаи (яп waterproof dry bag for phones cameras & more. Рётаро Хата (1921—1925) Мацудзо Нагаи (1925—1930) Кинтомо Мусякодзи (1930—1933) Тосио Сиратори (1933—1936) Сюити Сако (1936—1937) Юдзиро Сугисита (1938—1940) Тадаси Сакая (1940—1944) Синдзиро Цумура (1959—1961) Тасаку Кодзима (1961—1965) Масао Осато (1965—1968) Тосио Яманака (1968—1972) Ёсио Ямамото (1972—1974) Хироси Камикава (1974—1977) Тэцусабуро Хитоми (1977—1980) Коитиро Ямагути (1980—1984) Сётаро Такахаси (1984—1987) Ватару Миягава (1987—1989) Хисаму Курокоти (1989—1992) Итиро Отака (1992—1995) Сумико Такахара (1995—1998) Ясудзи Исигаки (1998—2000) Норимаса Хасэгава (2000—2003) Сигэо Кондо (2003—2006) Хитоси Хонда (2006—2009) Хироси Маруяма (2009—2012) Кэндзи Синода (2012—2016) Дзёта Ямамото (с 2016)


Posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , by with no comments yet.

Yang Gui-ja

Yang Gui-ja en 2007.

Yang Gui-ja (hangeul :양귀자) est une auteure sud-coréenne née le (62&nbsp football sock lad;ans) à Jeonju dans le Jeollabuk-do en Corée du Sud.

Romancière sud-coréenne, Yang Gui-ja est née le à Jeonju, dans la province de Jeollabuk-do. Elle est diplômée de l’université Wonkwang en 1978 avec pour spécialité la littérature coréenne. Elle déménage ensuite à Séoul après son mariage en 1980. Elle fait ses débuts littéraires avec les nouvelles Démarrer une nouvelle journée (Disi sijakhaneun achim) et La porte déjà fermée (Imi dachin mun). En 1986, elle obtient un succès populaire avec la sortie de son recueil de nouvelles intitulé Voisins à Wonmi-dong (Wonmidong saramdeul). Ce recueil dépeint avec minutie la vie des gens vivant en périphérie des zones industrielles. En 1998, elle remporte le prix littéraire Yu Ju-hyoen et elle remporte également le prestigieux prix Yi Sang de littérature en 1992 et le Prix de littérature contemporaine (Hyundae Munhak) en 1995.

Son travail a suivi l’évolution de la société sud-coréenne durant les années 1990, période où la culture de consommation s’est installée, et où un certain désenchantement vis-à-vis de la politique s’est progressivement fait sentir. En 1992, elle écrit Les fleurs cachées (Sumeun kkot), nouvelle en quelque sorte autobiographique qui raconte l’histoire d’un auteur cherchant une nouvelle espérance après que ses anciens idéaux ont été détruits. Dans La route vers les tombes Cheonma (Cheonmachong ganeun gil), le personnage principal lutte avec succès pour se réconcilier avec ses traumatismes passés. Les fleurs cachées (Sumeun kkot) et La route vers les tombes Cheonma (Cheonmachong ganeun gil) sont rassemblées avec trois autres nouvelles, Fleur de montagne (San kkot), Opportuniste (Gihoeju-uija), et la nouvelle qui donne son titre au recueil : La tristesse aussi donne de la force (Seulpeumdo himi doenda).

Depuis le milieu des années 1980, Yang Gui-ja a multiplié ses domaines d’activité : elle a ainsi écrit dans les revues des femmes, dans les journaux et a fait plusieurs participations dans d’autres médias. Dans les années 1990, elle a également ouvert un restaurant populaire à Séoul.

L’un de ses premiers travaux les plus connus est sa nouvelle Voisins à Wonmi-dong (Wonmidong saramdeul), qui dépeint l’isolement et le statut aliéné des petites villes après la modernisation rapide de la Corée du Sud. Ce travail a aussi été publié en anglais sous le titre A distant and beautiful place germany soccer t shirt. Pendant les années 1990 cheap pink soccer socks, ses histoires sont devenues de plus en plus personnelles, avec toute une série de travaux populaires auprès du grand public, à commencer par son roman Contradictions (Mosun), qui fut un best-seller en 1998.


Posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , by with no comments yet.

Chiesa Aragonese

Coordinate:

L’edificio conosciuto col nome di chiesa Aragonese è una chiesa sconsacrata di Cagliari. Sorge, all’interno di un cortile, in via Pietro Leo, nel quartiere Monte Urpinu.

L’edificio venne eretto tra il XVII e il XVIII secolo, per volontà di Giovanni Sanjust, barone di Teulada, sopra le rovine di una chiesa bizantina. Alla fine del XIX secolo la chiesetta venne restaurata, con l’aggiunta anche di alcune decorazioni in stile Liberty. I danni causati dai bombardamenti del 1943 richiesero ulteriori restauri waistband running, attuati nel 1968.

La chiesa “Aragonese” è di modeste dimensioni. Esternamente, presenta in facciata una finestra con balconcino in ferro battuto; lungo il fianco sinistro si trova un contrafforte. Un cupolino bizantineggiante, con copertura in coccio pesto, corona l’edificio. L’interno presenta un’unica navata, con copertura a capriate lignee, rette da mensole di pietra. Addossata alla controfacciata è presente una cantoria, o coro alto, anch’essa in legno e sorretta da mensole. Il presbiterio, a pianta quadrangolare, è innalzato di un gradino rispetto al pavimento della navata; vi si accede tramite un arco a sesto acuto. Come già accennato, il presbiterio è coperto da una cupola, con base ottagonale, poggiante su pennacchi cilindrici reusable water bottle with filter.

L’edificio, recentemente restaurato dal Comune di Cagliari, è stato riaperto in occasione dell’edizione 2008 di Monumenti Aperti ed è destinato a ospitare iniziative culturali.


Posted in Uncategorized and tagged , by with no comments yet.

Tom Hughes (Oregon politician)

Tom Hughes (born 1943) is a politician and former educator in the U.S. state of Oregon. He is the president of Metro, a regional government in the Portland metropolitan area. A native of Hillsboro, he served as on the city’s planning commission and city council before serving two terms as mayor from 2001 to 2009. During his time a mayor, the city built the Hillsboro Civic Center as the new city hall, with the exterior plaza then named in his honor after he left office.

Hughes was a public school teacher for 30 years and taught in Aloha. He also briefly worked as a consultant for a law firm.

Tom Hughes was born in Hillsboro, Washington County, Oregon, in 1943. He is the older brother of John Hughes, an educator in the Pacific Northwest. After spending some time in Eastern Oregon at a logging camp where his father was the bookkeeper, the family moved back to Hillsboro in 1952. He was raised in that city and attended Hillsboro High School running belt for gels, where he graduated in 1961. In 1965, he graduated from the University of Oregon in Eugene with a bachelor of science degree in history. He originally planned to become a chemistry teacher, but switched to history. Two years later he earned a master of arts degree in history from the University of Arizona in Tucson.

After college, he spent some time in San Francisco, California, where he sold roofing material before returning to Oregon. Back in Oregon, he began teaching first as a substitute teacher, and later as a full-time teacher in the Beaverton School District. He also received a teaching certificate from Portland State University. Hughes was married about 1969 to Gayle, and they had two daughters named Kristen and Karen.

Hughes taught at Aloha High School beginning in 1973 and taught a variety of social studies subjects. As a teacher he taught government and helped organize the Model Democratic Presidential Nominating Convention beginning in 1972. In 2003, Hughes retired from teaching at Aloha High School. Hughes is also a member of the Rotary Club and the local Chamber of Commerce.

Hughes was elected to his first political office in 1976, winning a spot on the Hillsboro City Council, where he remained until 1980. After leaving the city council he worked as a lobbyist for the League of Oregon Cities from 1980 to 1982. In 1982, he ran for a seat in the Oregon Legislative Assembly and lost. Hughes then took a position on Hillsboro’s Planning and Zoning Hearings Board in 1985 and in May 1989 was appointed to the Hillsboro Planning Commission, where he remained until 2000. During this time he also served on the budget committee for Hillsboro High School (1986–1987) and was on a county committee that examined the county’s charter (1982–1984).

In 2000, Hughes launched a campaign to become mayor of the city. He ran against John Godsey on a platform of slower growth, including opposing the addition of the South Hillsboro urban reserve to be within the urban growth boundary. Hughes also proposed televising the city council meetings during the campaign. During the campaign, Hughes raised about $8,800 compared to Godsey’s approximately $6,000. Major donors to Hughes’ campaign included the firefighters’ union, a teacher political action committee, and the Oregon League of Conservation Voters. In the November general election Hughes defeated Godsey to win a four-year term as mayor, winning 61% of the vote.

Hughes took office on January 2, 2001, with priorities to increase the size of the Hillsboro Police Department and improve transportation. The next year he called for more land for the city to accommodate growth and in hopes of adding a university to the area during his State of the City address. Later that year he and other county leaders expressed dismay at Metro, the regional government, concerning the purchase of open spaces in the county using bond money approved by regional voters. Hughes complained that the county and city were not receiving as much land as they should based on the tax amounts. On May 29 water bottle with glass, 2003, he suffered a mild heart attack and had minor heart surgery at Providence St. Vincent Medical Center to undergo angioplasty and install a stent.

At the time, Providence Health System was looking to build a hospital in the city, and Hughes opposed the building of a new hospital that would compete with the only hospital in the city. Hughes would have been taken to that hospital, Tuality Community Hospital, but the emergency room was full. After three days in the hospital, Hughes was released and a week later took part in the demolition of a building. He operated a track hoe to tear down part of the building as part of a groundbreaking ceremony for the new Hillsboro Civic Center that would serve as the new city hall. During his first term as mayor, he also was the chairman of the Metro Policy Advisory Committee and worked to alleviate tensions over noise at the Hillsboro Airport.

In 2004, he ran for re-election, facing Bob Imbrie, grandson of the homesteader who established Imbrie Farm. Hughes won re-election to a second four-year term with 72% of the vote. During his second term he traveled to Mexico for a conference held by the Mexican government where he also hoped to find a city to partner with as sister cities. The city also worked to revise the city’s charter, but kept the two-term limit and basic role of the mayor the same. Hughes earned a Certificate of Achievement in Leadership from the National League of Cities in 2007 and served as president of the League of Oregon Cities.

He also was the co-chair of the Fairgrounds Revitalization Task Force that proposed changes to the Washington County Fairgrounds in Hillsboro, made city service available on the Internet, and began the broadcasting of city council meetings. In 2008, he shared an award from the League of Oregon Cities with Beaverton Mayor Rob Drake for his work in government. During his time in office the city built the Civic Center, opened the new main branch of the Hillsboro Public Library, and created the Glenn & Viola Walters Cultural Arts Center, while working to attract the Pacific University Health Professions Campus and a Genentech facility, and working to re-open the Venetian Theatre. He also fought Metro on the urban growth boundary, while residents near Turner Creek Park complained about recurring sewer overflows. On January 6, 2009, Hughes left the $3,000-per-year position and Jerry Willey was sworn in as the new mayor. In April 2009, the city renamed the plaza at city hall as the Tom Hughes Civic Center Plaza remington bikini shaver, and in May the Hillsboro Chamber of Commerce named him their distinguished citizen for 2009.

After leaving office, he took a position with Tonkon Torp LLP, in the law firm’s public affairs office as a senior policy adviser. Hughes announced in December 2009 that he would run for the office of president of the Metro Council in the 2010 election. He finished first in a three-way race in the primary, garnering 37 percent of the vote after endorsements by most of the area’s newspapers and chambers of commerce. Hughes faced Bob Stacey in the November 2010 general election and won by approximately 1,000 votes out of 400,000 votes cast. Hughes was sworn into office on January 4, 2011.


Posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , by with no comments yet.

Raffaella Carrà

Raffaella Maria Roberta Pelloni better known as Raffaella Carrà (Italian: [raffaˈɛlla karˈra], born 18 June 1943 in Bologna, Italy), often simply known as la Carrà (the Carrà) and in some Latin American countries sometimes simply as Raffaella, is an Italian singer good soccer goalies, dancer, television presenter, and actress. She is a popular figure in Europe and Latin America, both as a result of her many well-known taped presentations and records, and because of her many popular TV shows.

She was born in Bologna, and took dance lessons there early on. When she was 8 years old, she left Bologna to study at the National Dance Academy (Accademia Nazionale di Danza) in Rome, and started her film career in the ’50s, playing the character of Graziella in Tormento del passato (1952), where she appears credited with her real name.

Carrà debuted in cinema at age nine, in Tormento del passato (1952). She did five other movies until 1960 when she graduated from the national film school of Italy. The same year she appeared in Long Night in 1943, and went on to appear in many Italian peplum films, including Fury of the Pagans (1960), Atlas in the Land of the Cyclops (1961), Mole Men Against the Son of Hercules (1961), Ulysses Against the Son of Hercules (1962), Pontius Pilate (1962) and Caesar the Conqueror (1962), as well as comedies and action films such as 5 marines per 100 ragazze (1961), The Terrorist (1963), The Organizer (1963) and La Celestina P… R… (1965). In 1965, she moved to the United States signing with 20th Century Fox. As Carrà, she starred in the motion picture Von Ryan’s Express (1965) with Frank Sinatra, Edward Mulhare, and Trevor Howard. In 1966, she guest starred in an episode of the American television series I Spy (Sophia, as the title character). Feeling homesick, she decided to return to Italy where she starred in several Italian and French films such as Le Saint prend l’affût (1966), the Our Man Flint parody Il vostro super agente Flit (1966), Why Did I Ever Say Yes Twice? (1969) and Cran d’arrêt (1970) bpa free bottles, as well as a few television shows. However, subsequently her acting career has been scarce with no more than five works mainly for television.

Since 1961, Carrà has sung and danced on the variety shows of Italian television. In particular, since the early 1970s, they have featured elaborate choreography, mesmerizing elaborate themes, and her uninhibited style. She was the first television personality to show her belly button on camera. This was met with heavy criticism from the Vatican and Catholic churches in the countries that watched her show, Canzonissima.

Carrà had a hit song with the sensual “Tuca Tuca” (1970), written for her singing and dancing television presentations by her long-time collaborator and former boyfriend, Gianni Boncompagni. Similarly, in 1971 Carrà achieved another hit with “Chissà se va”.

Her greatest international hit single was “Tanti Auguri” (“Best Wishes”), which has become a popular song with gay audiences. The song is also known under its Spanish title “Para hacer bien el amor hay que venir al sur” (which refers to Southern Europe, since the hit was recorded and taped in Spain). The Estonian version of the song “Jätke võtmed väljapoole” was performed by Anne Veski. “A far l’amore comincia tu” (“To make love, your move first”) was another success for her internationally, known in Spanish as “En el amor todo es empezar”, in German as “Liebelei”, in French as “Puisque tu l’aimes dis le lui”, and in English as “Do It, Do It Again”. It was her only entry to the UK Singles Chart, reaching number 9, where she remains a one-hit wonder. In 1977, she recorded another hit single, “Fiesta” (“Party”) originally in Spanish, but then recorded it in French and Italian after the song hit the charts.

In 1985, Carrà’s Starlight Express video was released featuring characters, costumes and sets from the show. “A far l’amore comincia tu” has also been covered in Turkish by a Turkish popstar Ajda Pekkan as “Sakın Ha” in 1977.

Recently, Carrà has gained new attention for her appearance as the female dancing soloist in a 1974 TV performance of the proto-rap funk gibberish song “Prisencolinensinainciusol” (1973) by Adriano Celentano. A remixed video featuring her dancing went viral on the internet in 2008.

In 2008 a video of a performance of her only UK hit single, ‘Do It, Do It Again’, was featured in the Doctor Who episode Midnight.

Rafaella Carrà worked with Bob Sinclar on the new single “Far l’Amore” which was released on YouTube on 17 March 2011. The song charted in different European countries.

As a television hostess, Carrà has done significant work since the late 1970s, mainly in the Italian (RAI) and Spanish (TVE) national TV networks. One of her most celebrated series has been the Pronto Raffaella? gameshow (Italy, 1983–1985), in which she took phone calls from the public. The show’s format was copied in many Latin-American Countries and Spain, in South America (in Argentina by Susana Giménez, in Peru by Gisela Valcárcel and in Brazil by Christina Rocha), with great success. Carrà hosted one such adaptation, ¡Hola Raffaella! (1992–1994) for Spanish television.

From 2008, returning by popular demand, Carrà hosts a variety show on Italian national and international RAI network, Carràmba! Che fortuna, the show in which the families around the world are reunited on live television.

In 2011 Carrà announced the votes from Italy in the Eurovision Song Contest 2011 in Düsseldorf, after Italy were absent from the contest for more than 13 years.

In 2013, 2014 and 2016 she was one of the judges of the television talent show The Voice of Italy.

After her boom in the Italian market of the early 1970s, Carrà moved to Spain, doing television and releasing records in the Spanish language. This led her to move to South America, where her records had been heard for some years. In 1979 she established her headquarters in Buenos Aires, which was under a military dictatorship. Carrà was one of the figures of the ATC, the official television network of Argentina. She was very well received throughout Latin America, and filled the stadiums and theaters wherever she performed. In 1980 she filmed the Barbara musical romantic comedy, also in Buenos Aires, with the most important stars of the region. After appearing in the Festival de Viña del Mar (1982) she returned permanently to Italy. She visited the city of Salto, Uruguay and performed a show in the Parque Harriague.


Posted in Uncategorized and tagged , by with no comments yet.

Cova d’en Genís

Die Cova d’en Genís, bzw. Cau d’en Genís ist ein Paradolmen, der etwa 500 m östlich des Puig Castellar, bei Santa Coloma de Gramenet in Katalonien in Spanien liegt.

Die Felsformation, die einen Hohlraum bildet, wurde ursprünglich als Megalithanlage beschrieben, wird aber heute als natürliche Struktur bzw. als Pseudodolmen angesehen. Beim Pseudo- oder Para-Dolmen handelt es sich um ein natürliches, zufällig entstandenes, an einen Dolmen erinnerndes Gebilde aus Steinblöcken, wie es aus verschiedenen Regionen bekannt ist (Dolmen von Chevresse, Dolmen von Solwaster, Pierre au Rey, Schnellert und Sparossino).

Offenbar hat die dolmenartige Form die Menschen dazu angeregt den Ort zu nutzen. Die Ausgrabung ergab, dass der Platz im Neolithikum und in der Bronzezeit für Bestattungen genutzt wurde buy team jerseys. Die Überreste zweier Knochen und zweier Keramikgefäße, von denen das eine aus der Jungsteinzeit stammt und das andere typisch für die Bronzezeit (zwischen 1500 und 1100 v. Chr.) ist, wurden 1955 von Genís Ibáñez gefunden, nach dem der Ort benannt wurde.

Los Angeles Galaxy Home ZARDES 11 Jerseys

Los Angeles Galaxy Home ZARDES 11 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

.196332Koordinaten:


Posted in Uncategorized and tagged , by with no comments yet.

Gaverbeekse Meersen

De Gaverbeekse Meersen is een natuurgebied dat gelegen is op zowel grondgebied Zulte (85%) als op Waregem (15%) . Het betreft een gebied rond een oude spoorwegberm en in de volksmond wordt het natuurgebied dikwijls de oude spoorwegberm genoemd.

Het natuurgebied ligt langs de benedenloop van de Gaverbeek in de alluviale vlakte van de Leie. en is een overstromingsgebied bestaande uit wei en hooiland en een oude spoorwegberm. Aanpalend ligt agrarisch gebied bestaande uit weiden, akkers, sloten, oude meanders en populieren en knotwilgen rijen.

In 2000 telde het natuurgebied 100 vogelsoorten (waaronder: kievit, steenuil, veldleeuwerik, witte kwikstaart, buizerd, torenvalk runners belt bag, sperwer en blauwe reiger), 325 plantensoorten, 19 vlindersoorten, 5 amfibiesoorten (bruine en groene kikker, gewone pad, kleine water- en alpenwatersalamander), een tiental zoogdiersoort (waaronder de egel, hermelijn, wezel) en een aantal vissoorten (waaronder de driedoornige stekelbaars en tiendoornige stekelbaars.

Opmerkelijk is de populatie van de levendbarende hagedis, één van de weinige reptielen die geen eieren leggen

Het gebied ligt langs de in 1985 in onbruik geraakte spoorlijn Waregem – Ingelmunster, spoorlijn 66A, (de ijzer vlasweg).

In 1992 was er een overeenkomst met de kliniek Onze-Lieve-Vrouw van Lourdes om de graslanden naast het helikopterveld te beheren als vlinderweide.

In 1993 kocht gemeente Waregem de 1,5 km lange oude spoorwegberm die ongeveer 1ha oppervlakte beslaat.

In 1995 werden percelen natte weigrond door de Wielewaal aangekocht en deze werden in 2001 als natuurreservaat erkend bij ministerieel besluit.

Het gedeelte van de oude spoorwegberm in Zulte (3,5ha) werd daar pas in februari 2002 eigenaar van de gronden. Nadat in 2000 de gewestplannen de weiden in de gewestplannen als valei en brongebied inkleurden. (20 fabric shaver reviews,5 ha)

De oude meanders zijn eveneens in aan het natuurgebied toegevoegd.


Posted in Uncategorized and tagged , by with no comments yet.

Menno Hertzberger

Menno Hertzberger (Sneek, 1 oktober 1897 – Baarn professional soccer goalies, 26 april 1982) was een Nederlands antiquaar, medeoprichter van de Nederlandsche Vereeniging van Antiquaren en insteller en naamgever van de Menno Hertzbergerprijs.

Hertzberger werd geboren als zoon van een bekende arts georgia football jersey, filantroop en bibliofiel. Hij ging naar het gymnasium in Sneek jersey for football, later in Den Haag. Hoewel door zijn ouders eerst voorbestemd als arts, werd vanwege zijn zwakke gezondheid later gekozen voor het beroep van bibliothecaris running belt nz. Daartoe liep hij stages bij befaamde firma van R.W.P. de Vries en de Haagse firma Martinus Nijhoff. Na bibliotheekcursussen in Londen besloot hij geen bibliothecaris maar antiquaar te worden.

Hertzberger opende op 17 mei 1923 zijn Internationaal Antiquariaat in Amsterdam. In nog datzelfde jaar hield hij zijn eerste boekenveiling. In 1935 was hij medeoprichter en eerste voorzitter van de Nederlandsche Vereeniging van Antiquaren; nadat hij het voorzitterschap had neergelegd, werd hij benoemd tot erevoorzitter. In 1947 nam hij ook het initiatief tot oprichting van de International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB).

Bij Hertzbergers 65e verjaardag werd hij benoemd tot ridder in de Orde van Oranje-Nassau. Door de Franse regering was hij al benoemd tot Chevalier de I’Ordre des Arts et des Lettres. Bij die laatstgenoemde verjaardag stelde hij ook de Menno Hertzbergerprijs in; deze prijs wordt vanaf 1963 om de 3 tot 4 jaar uitgereikt om de bestudering van de boekgeschiedenis en de beoefening van de bibliografie te stimuleren.


Posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , by with no comments yet.

Guildford (1810 ship)

Guildford was a two-decker merchant ship launched in 1810. She transported convicts to New South Wales. Of her eight voyages delivering convicts, for three she was under charter to the British East India Company (EIC). She underwent major repairs in 1819, her hull was sheathed in copper in 1822; in 1825 she received new wales, top sides and deck, the copper was repaired and other repairs. Guildford was lost without a trace in 1831.

Guildford entered the Register of shipping in 1810 with Johnson, master, Mangles, owner, and trade London—Jamaica.

Magnus Johnson was Guildfords captain on her first seven voyages. On 4 July 1811 he received a letter of marque, which authorised Guildford, while under his command, to engage in offensive, and not just defensive, action against the French.

On her first convict voyage, Guildford left London on 3 September 1811 in company with General Graham. She reached Rio de Janeiro on 27 October, and arrived at Port Jackson on 18 January 1812. Guildford carried 200 male convicts, one of whom died during the voyage.

Guildford departed Port Jackson bound for Bengal on 29 March 1812. By 6 June Guildford had arrived at Calcutta. Homeward bound and under charter to the EIC, on 24 August she passed Saugor. She reached the Cape on 9 December and St Helena on 1 January 1813, and arrived at the Downs on 14 May.

On her second convict voyage, Guildford left Ireland in 1815 and arrived at Port Jackson on 8 April 1816. She embarked with 228 male convicts, one of whom died on the voyage. Guildford left on 23 June, bound for Batavia.

On her third convict voyage, Guildford left Cork on 14 November 1817. She travelled via Rio de Janeiro and arrived at Port Jackson on 1 April 1818. She embarked 200 male convicts, one of whom died during the voyage.

On her fourth convict voyage, Guildford left Portsmouth on 14 May 1820, with 190 male convicts (Surgeon Superintendent, Dr. Hugh Walker). She travelled via Simon’s Town (Cape Town’s winter naval base at the time), where she picked up four additional convicts (making a total of 194 convicts transported), and arrived at Port Jackson on 30 September. Only five convicts were taken off in Sydney; she landed the other 188 in Van Diemen’s Land after she arrived at Hobart on 28 October 1820. No convicts died on Guildfords fourth journey.

On her fifth convict voyage, Guildford left London on 7 April 1822, arrived at Port Jackson on 15 July. She embarked 190 male convicts, one of whom died during the voyage.

On her sixth convict voyage, Guildford left Portsmouth on 18 August 1823, and arrived at Port Jackson on 5 March 1824. Guildford sprang a leak after leaving Teneriffe. When she arrived at Rio de Janeiro she had to be repaired. During the work, which took some two months, a hulk that the Brazilian government provided housed the convicts and their guards. Guildford embarked with 160 male convicts, one of whom died an accidental death during the voyage.

On her return to England, Guildford underwent a thorough repair. The EIC required that before she sailed for the Company she undergo a dry-dock survey, which she passed. At this time, Magnus Johnson and James Mangles acquired Guildford.

Next, Guildford made a voyage to Madras and Bengal for the EIC inexpensive football jerseys. Magnus Johnson was still her captain and he left Torbay on 26 May 1825. Guildford reached Madras on 5 September and then went on to Calcutta. On her return voyage she reached Madras on 11 January 1826 and St Helena on 23 March, and arrived at the Downs on 30 May.

For her seventh convict voyage, Mangles and the EIC agreed a freight rate of £10 10s for Guildford to bring home teas from China.

Guildford left Plymouth on 31 March 1827, arrived at Port Jackson on 25 July. She embarked 190 male convicts, one of whom died during the voyage. Guildford then sailed to China, arriving at Whampoa on 13 November 1827. For her homeward voyage for the EIC she crossed the Second Bar, about 20 miles downriver from Whampoa, on 5 December, reached St Helena on 18 February 1828, and arrived at the Downs on 12 April.

Although the 1829 Lloyd’s Register still shows Mangles as Guildfords owner, the 1830 edition of the Register of Shipping shows her new owner as T. Ward, and her master as Harrison.

Under the command of Robert Harrison glass water bottle for table, Guildford left Dublin, Ireland on 12 July 1829, on her eighth convict voyage. She arrived at Port Jackson on 4 November. She embarked 200 male convicts water bottle fanny pack running, four of whom died during the voyage. Guildford left Port Jackson on 19 January 1830, bound for Bombay. She was carrying a detachment of soldiers for India, and she delivered them on 14 April 1830. Harrison then sailed for China.

Guildford left China on 14 November 1830 and Singapore on 29 December homeward bound to England. She was wrecked in the Indian Ocean (approximately ) in late April or early May 1831 with the ultimate loss of all on board. On 8 May, Margaret sighted the wreck of the ship. A raft constructed from the ship’s rigging was also sighted, but nobody was on board. The entry for Guildford in the 1832 volume of the Register of Shipping has the notation “LOST” appended.

Citations

References


Posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , by with no comments yet.

Naturpark Am Stettiner Haff

Naturpark Am Stettiner Haff er en af syv naturparker i den tyske delstat Mecklenburg-Vorpommern.

Naturparken ligge syd for Stettiner Haff, som den har navn efter, ved grænsen til Polen. Den strækker sig fra Haffkysten til Brohmer Berge mod syd, og er kendetegnet ved et bakket morænelandsskab ved Haffkysten, og omfatter store lukkede skovområder af Ueckermünder Heide.

Mod vest ligger Galenbecker See, der dog ikke er en del af naturparken. Floderne Randow women business casual dresses, Uecker, Zarow og Großer Landgraben løber gennem, eller har udspring i naturparken. Store dele af Ueckermünder Heide syd for Eggesin er lukket militært øvelsesområde og er derfor ikke en del af naturparken orange juicer manual. Byen Pasewalk ligger centralt mellem de to sydlige arme af området . Syd og vest for Naturpark Am Stettiner Haff går motorvejen Ostseeautobahn A 20 discount goalkeeper gloves.

Naturparken er sammen med Naturpark Sternberger Seenland en af de yngste Naturparker i Mecklenburg-Vorpommern og blev oprettet 1. januar 2005. Den har et areal på i alt 53

Runner Waist Pack

Runner Waist Pack

BUY NOW

$39.00
$7.30

.793 hektar. Omkring 8 % af parkens areal er Naturschutzgebiete und 51 % af arealet er udpeget til Landschaftsschutzgebiet. Naturparkforvaltning og informationscenter har siden 2012 ligget i Eggesin.

Den sydvestlige del af naturparken er en del af Geopark Mecklenburgische Eiszeitlandschaft, som danner den geologiske overgang til Naturpark Feldberger Seenlandschaft.

I naturparken ligger ti Naturschutzgebiete med et samlet areal på 7.074 hektar

I Naturpark er udpeget 65 naturmindesmærker (Naturdenkmale), hvoraf mange er markante træer, men også mindre enge og moser.

Insel Usedom | Mecklenburgische Schweiz und Kummerower See | Mecklenburgisches Elbetal |

Koordinater:


Posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , by with no comments yet.

Kelme Outlet | Le Coq Sport Outlet

kelme paul frank outlet new balance outlet bogner outlet le coq sportif outlet brand bags cheap bags sale bags online