Bellender Hund

Bellender Hund oder Der bellende Hund ist die umgangssprachliche Bezeichnung für eine bekannte chemische Reaktion, die aufgrund ihrer optischen und akustischen Effekte zu Demonstrationszwecken im Chemieunterricht sowie in Schauvorlesungen und ähnlichen Veranstaltungen vorgeführt wird

Mexico Home CAMPOS 1 Jerseys

Mexico Home CAMPOS 1 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

. Sie geht zurück auf den im 19 non spill water bottle. Jahrhundert lebenden Chemiker Justus von Liebig. Der Bekanntheitsgrad beruht teilweise auf dem Umstand, dass eine Vorführung durch Liebig vor der bayerischen Königsfamilie im April 1853 misslang und infolgedessen Liebig selbst sowie die Königin Therese und deren Sohn Luitpold von Bayern leicht verletzt wurden.

Zur Durchführung wird ein Gemisch aus dampfförmigem Kohlenstoffdisulfid und dem Gas Stickstoffmonoxid in einen senkrecht stehenden Glas- oder Metallzylinder gefüllt und am oberen Ende des Zylinders durch eine offene Flamme entzündet. Es verbrennt in der Folge mit rasch nach unten verlaufender Flamme und einem intensiven hellblauen Leuchten, das zu den wenigen Beispielen von Chemolumineszenz in einer Gasphase zählt. Als Reaktionsprodukte dieser exothermen Reaktion entstehen Kohlendioxid, Schwefeldioxid und Stickstoff sowie gegebenenfalls, je nach stöchiometrischem Verhältnis der Ausgangsstoffe, geringe Mengen Schwefel, der aufgrund seiner gelben Farbe an der Wand des Zylinders sichtbar ist. Des Weiteren kommt es durch die Deflagration (Verpuffung) in Abhängigkeit von Höhe und Durchmesser des Zylinders zu einem charakteristischen Geräusch how do you tenderize a steak, das dem Bellen oder Jaulen eines Hundes ähnelt und der Reaktion ihren Namen gab.

Die Verbrennung von aerosol- oder dampfförmigen Alkoholen wie Methanol oder Ethanol in einem ähnlichen Gefäß führt zu vergleichbaren optischen und akustischen Effekten. Als Oxidator können, mit höherer Reaktionsintensität, auch das ungiftige Distickstoffmonoxid oder Sauerstoff anstelle von Stickstoffmonoxid verwendet werden. Die Reaktion ähnelt der Knallgasprobe, die ebenfalls häufig im Chemieunterricht vorgeführt wird.


Posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , by with no comments yet.

Court House, St Albans

The Court House, sometimes known as the Town Hall, is a 19th century building in St Albans, Hertfordshire, England international football shirts. It no longer serves a judicial function.

The two-storey classical building was designed by George Smith and features a portico with Ionic columns over a podium how to tenderise beef steak.

In 1874, Hertfordshire was divided into two divisions by Act of Parliament, the eastern part of the county to be the Hertford division and the western part to be known as the Liberty of St Albans Division, each maintaining separate quarter sessions, but being a single commission of the peace. The Act made clear that, despite its name, the St Albans division was not to be deemed a liberty in any future legislation.

Quarter sessions were abolished in 1972.

The building is Grade II* listed with Historic England.

Media related to Court House (Town Hall), St Albans at Wikimedia Commons

Coordinates:


Posted in Uncategorized and tagged , by with no comments yet.

J. League Division 2 2004

Die J. League Division 2 2004 war die sechste Spielzeit der japanischen J. League Division 2. An ihr nahmen zwölf Vereine teil. Die Saison begann am 13. März und endete am 27

Brazil Home RAMIRES 16 Jerseys

Brazil Home RAMIRES 16 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

. November 2004, die erstmals ausgetragenen Relegationsspiele mit dem Tabellensechzehnten der Division 1 2004 wurden am 4. und 12. Dezember ausgetragen.

Meister und damit Aufsteiger in die J. League Division 1 2005 wurde Kawasaki Frontale. Neben Kawasaki stieg auch der Vizemeister Ōmiya Ardija auf. Der Drittplatzierte Avispa Fukuoka scheiterte in der Relegation in zwei Spielen an Kashiwa Reysol und verblieb in der Liga.

Die Saison wurde in einem doppelten Doppelrundenturnier ausgetragen, die Vereine spielten demnach viermal gegeneinander, zweimal zuhause und zweimal auswärts; insgesamt ergaben sich somit insgesamt 44 Partien pro Mannschaft. Für einen Sieg gab es drei Punkte, bei einem Unentschieden einen Zähler. Die Tabelle wurde also nach den folgenden Kriterien erstellt:

Die beiden Vereine mit den meisten Punkten stiegen am Ende der Saison in die J. League Division 1 2005 auf. Der Tabellendritte spielte mit dem Tabellensechzehnten der J. League Division 1 2004 in Hin- und Rückspiel um einen weiteren Platz in der Division 1. Bei Torgleichheit nach Ende dieser zwei Spiele kam die Auswärtstorregel zur Anwendung; sollte auch diese keine Entscheidung bringen, wurde eine Verlängerung, die ab sofort durch die Abschaffung der Golden-Goal-Regel komplett gespielt würde, sowie nötigenfalls ein Elfmeterschießen durchgeführt waist belt running.

Insgesamt nahmen zwölf Mannschaften an der Spielzeit teil. Hierbei stiegen der Vorjahresmeister Albirex Niigata sowie der Vizemeister Sanfrecce Hiroshima in die Division 1 2004 auf; die Mannschaft aus Hiroshima kehrte nach dem Ausscheiden aus der Division 1 am Ende der Saison 2002 direkt in diese Spielklasse zurück, Albirex dagegen erreichte nach sechs aufeinanderfolgenden Jahren in der zweiten Liga – fünf davon in der Division 2 – zum ersten Mal in seiner Geschichte eine höchste Spielklasse des japanischen Fußballs.

Ersetzt wurden die beiden Aufsteiger durch die schlechtesten zwei Mannschaften der Division 1 2003. Dabei kehrten sowohl der Tabellenvorletzte Vegalta Sendai als auch Schlusslicht Kyōto Purple Sanga nach zwei gemeinsamen Jahren in der Division 1 in die Division 2 zurück.

In der erstmals ausgetragenen Relegation um einen Platz in der J. League Division 1 für die kommende Saison traf der Tabellendritte Avispa Fukuoka auf den Sechzehnten der Gesamttabelle der Division 1 2004, Kashiwa Reysol. Die beiden Spiele waren insgesamt eine einseitige Angelegenheit; nach Treffern von Harutaka Ōno und Tatsuya Yazawa für die Reysol im in Fukuoka ausgetragenen Hinspiel machten Yuji Unozawa und Yasuhiro Hato eine Woche später vor heimischer Kulisse den Klassenerhalt für den Favoriten klar.


1992 • 1993 • 1994 • 1995 • 1996 • 1997 • 1998

1999 • 2000 • 2001 • 2002 • 2003 • 2004 • 2005 • 2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011 • 2012 • 2013 • 2014 • 2015 • 2016 • 2017


Posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , by with no comments yet.

Alfred Toogood

Alfred Henry Toogood, Sr. (1872 – July 1928) was an English professional golfer who played during the late 19th and early 20th century. Toogood finished fourth in the 1894 Open Championship and won £7. He also tied for ninth place in the 1895 Open Championship.

Toogood lived at Eddington Road in the village of St Helens, located on the eastern side of the Isle of Wight. He was a frequent player at the Royal Links Club there. When he began to start a family he found it difficult to come up with enough money to play tournaments. He turned pro at the newly opened Eltham Warren Golf Club in London. He then worked at the Minchinhampton Golf Club in the Cotswolds (1895–1900), in Headingley at Leeds Golf Club (1900–1902), West Essex Golf Club (1902–1907), at Tramore in Ireland (1907–1909) and, finally, at Beckenham in Kent (1909–1911). His cousin Walter was also a professional golfer.

The 1894 Open Championship was held 11–12 June at Royal St George’s Golf Club in Sandwich, England. English professional J.H. Taylor won the Championship by five strokes from runner-up Douglas Rolland. This was the first Open Championship held outside Scotland. Toogood played superb golf—mastering the high winds that blew during the tournament, particularly on day one—and finished in fourth place and took home £7 in prize money. His score was 84-85-82-82=333.

The 1895 Open Championship was held 12–13 June at the Old Course at St Andrews, Fife, Scotland. Defending champion J.H. Taylor won the Championship for the second time, by four strokes from runner-up Sandy Herd. Toogood didn’t fare as well as he did in the previous year’s Open but he still managed a top-10, finishing in a tie for ninth place with the brother duo of Harry and Tom Vardon and Ben Sayers. He won £2 as his share of the purse with a score of 85-84-83-86=338.

Toogood was runner-up to J.H. Taylor in the 1904 News of the World PGA Match Play Championship which was contested at Royal Mid-Surrey Golf Club. In very windy conditions Toogood had a terrible first round in the final. He was 6 down after 9 holes and 8 down after 17 before Taylor missed a short putt at the last to be just 7 up at lunch. Play was easier in the afternoon and Toogood’s golf was much better. Taylor, however, was still 7 up with 8 holes to play. Toogood then won the 11th, 12th and 13th to reduce the lead to 4 holes before the 14th was halved and Taylor won the 15th to win 5 and 3.

Toogood won the 1905 Tooting Bec Cup. The event was a 36-hole stroke play event held on 3 May at Northwood Golf Club. James Braid led after the first round with a 74, Toogood scoring 77. Braid had a poor second round of 79 and Toogood took the lead with a 73. J.H. Taylor missed an 8-foot putt to tie Toogood and finished second. The Tooting Bec Cup is currently awarded each year by the Professional Golfers’ Association of Great Britain and Ireland to the association member born in, or with a parent or parents born in, the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland who returns the lowest single-round score in The Open Championship.

Toogood and Rowland Jones reached the final of the 1907 London Professional Foursomes Tournament. They were to play Ralph Smith and Albert Tingey, Sr. and the match was arranged for 27 February where to buy water in glass bottles. However, Jones had arranged to play in Grand Duke Michael’s Tournament in Cannes on 26 and 27 February and so could not play on the pre-arranged date. It was suggested that the final be postponed but it was argued that Jones should not have entered unless he was available and so Smith and Tingey claimed the final.

In late August a 108-hole match was arranged on the Isle of Wight between the finalists best insulated water bottle stainless steel. 36 holes were played on three successive days on three different courses, at St Helens, the Needles and Sandown. Jones and Toogood, both of whom were from the Isle of Wight, won comfortably 12 and 10.

Toogood’s son, Alfred, Jr., was also a golf professional, twice winning the Tasmanian Open. His grandson, Peter Toogood, was a leading amateur golfer in the late 1940s and 1950s who won the Tasmanian Open eight times, including six consecutive: 1949, 1951, 1954–59. Peter Toogood was also the leading amateur four times in the Australian Open, and in 1954 was leading amateur in The Open Championship.

Toogood died in 1928 at South Norwood, London, England.

Note: Toogood only played in The Open Championship.

DNP = Did not play
CUT = Missed the half-way cut
WD = Withdrew
Yellow background for top-10


Posted in Uncategorized and tagged , by with no comments yet.

Sungka

Das Spiel Sungka ist eine Mancala-Variante, die von den Philippinen stammt. Sie wird außerdem überall dort auf der Welt gespielt, wo philippinische Migranten leben. Wie das eng verwandte Congkak war es traditionell ein Spiel von Frauen. Sungka wurde erstmals 1894 von dem Ethnologen Stewart Culin außerhalb Asiens beschrieben. Wettkämpfe gibt es auf den Philippinen, in Taiwan, in den USA und Österreich. Das größte Turnier findet beim Kadayawan Sports Festival in Davao City statt. Im Jahr 2004 veranstaltete die Abteilung für Informatik des Imperial College of Science in London, England, ein Sungka-Computerturnier. In Chicago, USA, wird Sungka an der John W. Garvy Elementary School zur Förderung von Schülern eingesetzt, die an Dyskalkulie leiden.

Das längliche Spielbrett (Sungka(h)an), meist kunstvoll aus Holz (z. B. Mahagoni) geschnitzt, besteht aus zwei Reihen mit jeweils sieben Spielmulden. Zusätzlich befindet sich an den beiden Enden je eine große Speichermulde (Bahay) für die gefangenen Steine. Jedem Spieler gehört der Speicher, der zu seiner Rechten liegt.

In jeder Spielmulde liegen zu Beginn der Partie sieben Spielsteine (Sigay), meist Kaurischnecken.

Es gewinnt Runner Waist, wer die meisten Steine fängt.

Sungka ähnelt stark anderen südasiatischen Mancala-Varianten, wie Naranj (Malediven), Dakon (Java), Congkak (Malaysia, Singapur, Indonesien) und Tchonka (Marianen). Das Spiel unterscheidet sich von dem in den USA und Europa bekannten Kalaha vor allem dadurch, dass der Zug fortgesetzt wird, wenn der letzte Stein in eine gefüllte Spielmulde fällt. Geschieht das, wird der Inhalt dieser Mulde aufgenommen und weiterverteilt. Ein Zug endet erst, wenn der letzte Stein in eine leere Spielmulde gelegt wird. Ein weiterer Unterschied besteht darin, dass in Sungka der erste Zug simultan ausgeführt wird. Dies soll den Anzugsvorteil ausgleichen. Das Spiel unterscheidet sich von Congkak dadurch, dass gegen den Uhrzeigersinn gespielt wird.

Sungka ist ein wichtiges Instrument der Identitätsstiftung, besonders für philippinische Migranten. Dies zeigt sich in Sungka-Turnieren, die weit entfernt von der philippinischen Heimat stattfinden, und bei der Repräsentation philippinischer Kultur durch Sungka-Demonstrationen auf interkulturellen Festen. Die identitätsbildende Funktion des Spiels wird auch in dem Kinderbuch “Sungka and Smiling Irish Eyes, A Boy discovers what it means to be Half-Irish and Half-Filipino” (dt.: “Sungka und lächelnde irische Augen alternative meat tenderizer; ein Junge entdeckt, was es bedeutet halb irisch und halb philippinisch zu sein”) von Natalie Gonzales-Sullaway thematisiert. Die Feministin, Dichterin und Kommunikationswissenschaftlerin Alison M. De La Cruz schrieb 1999 die Performance “Sungka“, welche die gesellschaftlichen und familiären Erwartungen in Bezug auf Gender-spezifischem Verhalten und Sexualität, Rasse und ethnischer Zugehörigkeit analysiert, in dem sie mit einer Sungka-Partie verglichen werden. De La Cruz verarbeitete damit auch ihr eigenes lesbisches Coming Out. Große Bekanntheit erreichte in den USA ihr Gedicht “That Age“, das Teil der Performance war.

Außerdem wird Sungka bis heute von Wahrsagern und Propheten, die auf den Philippinen Bailan oder Maghuhula heißen, als divinatorisches Hilfsmittel verwendet. Ältere Menschen versuchen auf diese Weise herauszufinden, ob die Reise von Jugendlichen an einem bestimmten Tag günstig ist, und Mädchen, ob sie und wenn ja, wann sie heiraten werden.

Früher benutzte man das Sungka-Brett auch für mathematische Berechnungen, die von indischen Ethnomathematikern untersucht wurden.

Obwohl die Regeln des Sungka sich kaum von denen des Congkak unterscheiden, wird Sungka doch als typisch philippinisches Spiel empfunden waist pack water bottle holder.

“Aso co sa pantalan, lumucso nang pitong balon, umuli nang pitong gubat, bago nag tanao dagat. (Tag.) Sungkahan.”

Übersetzung:

Mein Hund sprang vom Kai über sieben Brunnen, sprang wieder über sieben Wälder, bevor er das Meer sah. (Antw.) Sungka-Brett.


Posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , by with no comments yet.

Emmett Kelly Jr.

Emmett Leo Kelly Jr. (November 13, 1923 – November 29, 2006). He was the son of Emmett Kelly Sr., who was a legendary circus clown. Kelly Jr. copied his father’s style.

Kelly was born in Dyersburg, Tennessee on the day the John Robinson Circus, his father’s employer, was doing its last show. Kelly Jr. spent his first few years traveling with his parents. When he reached school age he still traveled with his family during the summer and lived with his grandparents when school was in session. He finished school during World War II, and joined the Navy at age 18 and spent approximately three years in the Pacific participating in major operations in Iwo Jima and Okinawa. Despite being raised around the circus football team t shirt designs, he pursued a career in the railroad business after the war, becoming a switch tender and also a mechanic.

It was not until 1960 (four years after his father retired from performing) when Kelly Jr., who had never been encouraged by his father, debuted himself as “Weary Willie” at the Circus Festival in Peru, Indiana. He was guided by their manager, Leonard Green, for the next four years. He toured a daredevil auto show called “Austin’s Motor Derby” during the night and would arrive just hours before the next show. In 1963, Kelly was the featured performer of the Hagen-Wallace Circus as they traveled nationwide. The elder Kelly was not happy with his son’s decision to play an almost identical character, although the latter claimed his version of Weary Willie was less sad, and the two were estranged for years.

In 1964, Eastman Kodak was looking for a suitable representative to appear at the company’s Pavilion during the New York World’s Fair. Kelly met Eastman Kodak executives in their board room and impressed them with his mime performance. He was immediately signed and became one of the top attractions during the World’s Fair two-year run. Kodak was so pleased and impressed by Kelly’s success during The Fair, they asked him to become their touring Ambassador of Goodwill. This lasted for over four years during which Kelly visited thousands of towns and hospitals. It was during this six-year period that Kelly became America’s most photographed and recognized clown. He spent approximately six months a year on tour throughout the country to promote various lines of merchandise, which bear his name and likeness.

While traveling to a Kodak performance in San Diego, California, Kelly drove to Tombstone, Arizona on a sightseeing detour. He said he had four days to get to San Diego and he was well ahead of schedule so he wanted to see Tombstone. He fell in love with the town and decided to retire there. Kelly would snowbird each year in Tombstone until he moved there in 1980. It was then that he joined the Arizona Rangers and the Tombstone Company.

In 1972, Kelly, with help from his manager, established his own circus which toured nationally and was the only circus to perform at the White House, not just once but twice—once in 1972 and again in 1973 during the annual White House Easter Egg Roll. Throughout his life, Kelly donated his time to several charities including The Make A Wish Foundation, The American Cancer Society, Save The Children Foundation, and FACES—The National Association for the Craniofacially Handicapped and was honored by Presidents, First Ladies, Kings and Queens, and numerous heads of state. A weekend event in Tombstone, Arizona was named after him. Emmett Kelly Jr. Days, which is held in November, includes clown school and other events. It is done to raise funds for a scholarship for a Tombstone High School graduate. Kelly continued to perform until he retired from clowning on his 81st birthday in 2004.

On his last birthday he requested to retrieve his Ranger Badge. He died 16 days later. The badge was presented to his daughter by LTC Lathan Varnado, State Adjutant. In a gold framed case, Mrs. Kelly-Knapp was presented an Arizona Ranger Patch flanked on the left by a Ranger Badge and a Ranger Belt Buckle on the right. Also lying on the field of blue felt was a plaque inscribed “Emmett Kelly Jr., Arizona Rangers, Tombstone Company, 1982, Badge # 405.”

Since he worked for the railroad, Kelly’s hobbies outside of the circus included collecting model trains which later inspired him to create the Emmett Kelly Jr. Circus Train collection. He was also a race car enthusiast.

After his discharge from the military, he married and raised five children. He worked at a variety of jobs, in various locations, before settling down in Peru, Ind. He worked as a brakeman with the Chesapeake & Ohio Railroad, struggling on $134 every two weeks.

Kelly continued touring, despite his wife’s pleas. Their marriage eventually ended in a divorce in the ’60s. His wife said that his character Willie had taken over her husband. Not long after he went on the road with Willie, his son, Paul Anthony Kelly, lost a leg in a train accident. Kelly Jr. heard of the accident and came home, but after a brief visit departed safest reusable water bottle, saying “Willie’s got itchy feet.”

Kelly died from pneumonia on Wednesday, November 29, 2006, in Sierra Vista, Arizona at the Sierra Vista Regional Health Center which is near his home in Tombstone, Arizona, according to his daughter. His family, friends, and The Arizona Rangers were at his bedside when, at 3:05 p.m. (MST), he took his final breath. He was survived by two other daughters and two sons. He was 82.

He was buried with full military honors provided by a Navy Color Guard best water bottles for running. The sounds of Taps echoed among a daunting silence, and the Rangers, standing at attention, offered their final salute. He is buried in Southern Arizona Veterans Memorial Cemetery in Sierra Vista, Cochise County, Arizona.


Posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , by with no comments yet.

Stare klacze

Stare klacze (ros. Старые клячи) – rosyjski film fabularny z 2000 roku, w reżyserii Eldara Riazanowa.

W 1989 spotykają się cztery kobiety w średnim wieku – Anna, która prowadzi karierę naukową; Liza – działaczka związków zawodowych what is in meat tenderizer; Maria pracuje na kolei, a Luba pracuje w handlu. Niedawno, w Afganistanie poległ syn Luby i kobiety próbują pocieszyć przyjaciółkę. Kobiety śpiewają piosenki, przypominające im dawne czasy, kiedy były młode i pełne radości. Kolejna część filmu rozgrywa się dziesięć lat później. Życie kobiet uległo wyraźnej zmianie – każda z nich musiała znaleźć dla siebie nowe zajęcie, aby zarobić na życie.

W nowej rzeczywistości Luba nie może sobie poradzić. Sprzedaje gazety, ale musi płacić haracz grupie chuliganów, aby ci nie zniszczyli jej kiosku glass water bottles online india. Kobieta podejmuje radykalną decyzję, aby sprzedać mieszkanie i przenieść się do nowego meat tenderizer paste, mniejszego. Za 100 tysięcy rubli ma otrzymać nowe mieszkanie, z widokiem na Kreml. Pada jednak ofiarą oszustwa – dom został jej zabrany, dokumenty sfałszowane, a jej nowe mieszkanie nie istnieje.

Przyjaciółki starają się pomóc Lubie best marinade to tenderize steak. Celem ich działań staje się biznesmen Chomienko, który mieszka teraz w mieszkaniu Luby i brał bezpośredni udział w oszustwie. Aby osiągnąć swój cel zakładają grupę muzyczną “Stare klacze”, a jedna z nich gra rolę bogatej Niemki – jako “przynęty” dla Chomienki.


Posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , by with no comments yet.

Лопатинский сельсовет (Курганская область)

 Россия

Курганская область

Лебяжьевский

Лопатки

3 населённых пункта

54°59′11″ с. ш. 66°36′57″ в. д.

MSK+2 (UTC+5)

45

Лопатинский сельсовет — сельское поселение в Лебяжьевском районе Курганской области Российской Федерации.

Административный центр — село Лопатки.

Статус и границы сельского поселения установлены Законом Курганской области от 4 ноября 2004 года № 715 «Об установлении границ муниципального образования Лопатинского сельсовета, входящего в состав муниципального образования Лебяжьевского района».

Лебяжьевский поссовет
Арлагульский сельсовет • Баксарский сельсовет • Балакульский сельсовет • Дубровинский сельсовет • Елошанский сельсовет • Калашинский сельсовет • Камышинский сельсовет • Лисьевский сельсовет • Лопатинский сельсовет • Менщиковский сельсовет • Налимовский сельсовет • Нижнеголовинский сельсовет&nbsp best running hydration;• Перволебяжьевский сельсовет • Плосковский сельсовет • Прилогинский сельсовет • Речновский сельсовет • Хуторской сельсовет • Черемушкинский сельсовет


Posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , by with no comments yet.

Château-Landon (métro de Paris)

Géolocalisation sur la carte : 10e arrondissement de Paris

Géolocalisation sur la carte : Paris

Château-Landon est une station de la ligne 7 du métro de Paris, située dans le 10e arrondissement de Paris.

La station est ouverte en 1910.

La rue du Château-Landon qui se trouve au-dessus tient son nom de la présence, jadis, d’un castel construit pour un sieur Landon sous Louis XIV, et devenu, par la suite, propriété de la congrégation voisine de Saint-Lazare. Cette rue s’appelait auparavant chemin des Potences. Cette rue, ainsi qu’une partie de la rue du Faubourg-Saint-Martin, est sur le tracé de la grande voie romaine allant de Lutèce vers le Nord en passant par Saint-Denis.

Le passage souterrain permettant l’accès direct à la gare de l’Est, situé sous le pont La Fayette, a été créé à l’occasion de la rénovation de la gare de l’Est en 1931. Il était originellement destiné au transport des bagages et colis. Il reliait l’extrémité des quais à une galerie longitudinale construite sous le quai no 10, qui permettait de rejoindre les salles d’enregistrement des bagages (situées entre les deux entrées pour les bagages au départ et un étage plus bas, sous les têtes de quais, pour ceux à l’arrivée). Les galeries étaient, elles aussi, séparées en deux étages : en haut pour les bagages au départ et en bas pour ceux à l’arrivée. Des monte-charges permettaient de décharger les fourgons de messagerie vers le tunnel. Quand le système d’acheminement des bagages a été reformé, la galerie perpendiculaire a été reconvertie en couloir de correspondance.

Dans l’avant-projet de ligne E du RER, il était prévu de prolonger ce couloir sous la rue La Fayette pour rejoindre la gare de Magenta, mais les études de définition avec la ville de Paris n’ont pas pu aboutir. Celui-ci permettrait de relier la gare de l’Est à la gare de Paris-Nord pour former un vaste pôle multimodal. Il ne manque que 50 à 80 mètres à percer entre le quai 1 de la gare de l’Est et la sortie rue de l’Aqueduc de la gare de Magenta mais il faudra croiser un égout et l’aqueduc de ceinture du canal de l’Ourcq tenderizing beef. Cette difficulté technique explique pourquoi l’ouvrage n’a pas été réalisé pour le moment.

En 2011, 1 600 022 voyageurs sont entrés à cette station. Elle a vu entrer 1 644 923 voyageurs en 2013 ce qui la place à la 270e position des stations de métro pour sa fréquentation sur 302.

En dehors de l’accès direct depuis les quais de la gare de Paris-Est, la station dispose d’un seul accès devant le no 188 de la rue du Faubourg-Saint-Martin. Un deuxième accès (sortie uniquement, par escalator), situé à quelques mètres au sud de l’accès actuel, a été condamné au début des années 1990.

Château-Landon possède deux quais séparés par les deux voies du métro, eux-mêmes séparées par un piédroit formant ainsi deux demi-stations avec chacune une voûte elliptique. La décoration est du style « Ouï-dire&nbsp shaver reviews;» de couleur rouge : le bandeau d’éclairage, de même couleur, est supporté par des consoles courbes en forme de faux. L’éclairage direct est blanc tandis que l’éclairage indirect, projeté sur la voûte, est multicolore. Les carreaux en céramique blancs sont plats et recouvrent les piédroits, la voûte, les tympans et les débouchés des couloirs. Les cadres publicitaires sont rouges et cylindriques et le nom de la station est écrit avec la police de caractères Parisine sur plaques émaillées. Les quais sont équipés de sièges du style « Motte » rouges.

La station est desservie par les lignes 26 running with hydration pack, 46 et 54 du réseau de bus RATP, et, la nuit, par les lignes N13, N41, N42 et N45 du réseau Noctilien.

La station pourrait devenir également le terminus de la future ligne résultant de la fusion des lignes 3 bis et 7 bis du métro de Paris proposée à la phase 1 (horizon 2007-2013) du projet du Schéma directeur de la région Île-de-France (SDRIF).

Il est aussi envisagé de prolonger le souterrain piétonnier jusqu’à la gare de Magenta, ce qui permettrait de relier la gare de Paris-Nord à la gare de Paris-Est.

Sur les autres projets Wikimedia :


Posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , by with no comments yet.

Loma La Cuchilla (kulle i Mexiko, Sonora, Ures)

Loma La Cuchilla är en kulle i Mexiko when to use a meat tenderizer. Den ligger i kommunen Ures och delstaten Sonora, i den nordvästra delen av landet, 1 600 km nordväst om huvudstaden Mexico City. Toppen på Loma La Cuchilla är 673 meter över havet.

Terrängen runt Loma La Cuchilla är kuperad norrut, men söderut är den platt. Den högsta punkten i närheten är Cerro La Cal tenderize meat without mallet, 817 meter över havet, 2,0 km öster om Loma La Cuchilla. Trakten runt Loma La Cuchilla är nära nog obefolkad, med mindre än två invånare per kvadratkilometer water bags for running. Närmaste större samhälle är Villa Pesquería, 14,1 km sydost om Loma La Cuchilla. Omgivningarna runt Loma La Cuchilla är i huvudsak ett öppet busklandskap.

Ett varmt stäppklimat råder i trakten. Årsmedeltemperaturen i trakten är 25 °C waist pack water bottle holder. Den varmaste månaden är juni, då medeltemperaturen är 34 °C, och den kallaste är januari, med 15 °C. Genomsnittlig årsnederbörd är 576 millimeter. Den regnigaste månaden är augusti, med i genomsnitt 178 mm nederbörd, och den torraste är maj, med 1 mm nederbörd.


Posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , by with no comments yet.

Kelme Outlet | Le Coq Sport Outlet

kelme paul frank outlet new balance outlet bogner outlet le coq sportif outlet brand bags cheap bags sale bags online